Thank you Nutrition Genome!
You can’t imagine how many doctors, nutritionists, naturopaths, chiropractors, acupuncturists and more I have seen in the past 10 years. I think I got more practical understanding of my issues from one hour with my report than all of them combined. I’m very grateful.
Our older daughter has especially improved as a result of her report. Her constant yawning shifted before school began and with regular zinc, C, and magnesium we noticed a huge leap. Our younger daughter is also now feeling awake and less tired in the day- and when she wakes, it’s easier to get her out of bed. (She was at 50%) Hopefully this continues! I am back reading your report again to see if there is another layer to take on next. There was so much to digest!
My Nutrition Genome report and analysis was probably one of the more enlightening and empowering experiences that I’ve ever encountered in healthcare. When I initially received the report, I joked that it felt as if I had entered a “cheat code” in a video game, unlocking a ton of fascinating data previously hidden in my unique genetic blueprint. It was easy to pinpoint the good and the bad, and I felt excited that I now have the knowledge of how to counteract / support various genetic deficiencies through basic nutrition. Put another way, I now have the tools to play offense and target deficiencies naturally instead of potentially playing major defensive later on in life if I had continued on in the dark.
An ultrasound revealed that I had a condition I wasn’t supposed to have– NALFD (non alcoholic fatty liver disease). My doctor was stumped because I had none of the characteristics usually associated with this condition (e.g. high triglycerides, excessive body fat, metabolic syndrome) and to the contrary did triathlons and pursued a diet low in carbohydrates and sugar. After analyzing my Nutrition Genome results, we concluded that my NALFD was most likely the result of the fact that my particular gene variants left me with a much below normal ability to produce and utilize choline. Choline is essential for clearing fat from the liver. After reading the report, my doctor agreed that the choline deficiency was probably at the root of my problem and that the diet and supplementation suggestions in the report were the best way to address these conditions.
Nutrition Genome is your own personal blueprint to a healthy happy life. I was so amazed by the information my report gave me, it clarified why I had suffered with certain ailments in the past, and became a reference point in times of illness after. I wish every child could be armed with this whole body blueprint at birth. I never fail to recommend this to all my friends & family as it’s just an invaluable piece of life & body knowledge that I wish everyone knew.
Thank you so much!
I recently learned that 45% of my optic nerve is dead. My eye pressure is and has always been normal. My eye exams have always been normal. How does an optic nerve just die? How do I preserve the remaining 55% of my optic nerve. The doctors don’t really know. Through my Nutrition Genome report, we were able to determine that estrogen up-regulates blood flow to the optic nerve. I learned that NOS3 is found in the vasculature supplying retinal ganglion cells, which may affect the regulation of intraocular pressure and blood flow to the optic nerve. This is pivotal because genetically I have variants in NOS3 and consequently I have a history of being very low in estrogen. Through bio-identical estrogen replacement therapy, I am hoping to preserve my remaining optic nerve tissue.
Your personalized at home dna nutrition test kit & report
Nutrition Genome offers the most comprehensive
analysis on the market, covering 91 clinically
relevant genes across all of the major biochemical
pathways. Start thriving today.
Fast. Easy. Clinical. Personalized.
RECEIVE REPORT & THRIVE
5 weeks from the date your sample is received by the lab.
We will never sell or license your customer data to third parties.
Your sample and genetic data is identified by barcode only throughout our fulfillment process.